Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

2.10 - Academic Appeals

Faculty are ultimately responsible for evaluating student progress in their courses.  If a student feels he or she has received a prejudiced or capricious evaluation by an instructor, and if he or she is unable to resolve the matter by conference through the appropriate chain of command (course instructor → program director → departmental chair → Director of Student Affairs), the student may request an academic appeal hearing.  The student may submit an appeal to the College of Allied Health Academic Appeals Board or respective college offering the course. The links below outline the process for an appeal and the Office of Student Services will assist the student to locate information regarding the appeal process. 

The Academic Appeals policy is available:

Return to top