Skip to table of contents

Skip to main content

5.5 - Personal Advisement

Students experiencing personal problems in their daily activities are encouraged to seek counsel from the staff at the OUHSC Office of Student Counseling, located in the Student Union, Suite 300 (405-271-7336) in OKC or OU-Tulsa Student Affairs Counseling Services, 1C76 (918-­660-3109) in Tulsa. This student service is completely confidential.  Aspects of this service are covered by fees and student health insurance.

Return to top